Hi, I’m Balbir and I believe Life is an Adventure!
For the past 20 years I have been helping individuals, teenagers, groups and couples with depression, trauma, PTSD, anxiety, communication, relationships, phobias, low self esteem and confidence, panic attacks, bereavement and loss.
My strength is in helping clients to get to the bottom, the real reason of their problem rather than dealing with the symptoms. This way of coaching and healing means that the issue stops being a recurring problem because the original cause that set it up no longer exists.
I became a personal development professional whilst on my own journey to heal PTSD, depression and anxiety that I was experiencing as a result of childhood emotional and physical abuse as a result of living with an alcoholic father and bi-polar mother for whom I was a carer.
Finding my father who died by suicide when I was 18 turned my world upside down especially as there was no counselling or group support offered in the early 1980s. It was 1997 before I had sigificant help for all my wounds that I had buried so deep that I even kidded myself that I was ‘over it’ as I got married and had children. It was a major life event, my divorce, that opened up pandora’s box.
- run a support group for those bereaved by suicide for the charity Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (SOBS)
- helped hundreds of clients through my Harley Street relationship practice
- spoken on BBC radio and television about cultural stigma, shame and suicide
- had articles published in magazines and led workshops at NLP conferences
- been a trustee of a charitable therapy centre
- provided counselling for a multiple sclerosis support group
- delivered life coaching, NLP, leadership and management, soft skills emotional intelligence and communication trainings for groups and individuals
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) Master Practitioner and Trainer
- Healing Trauma and PTSD using CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy)
- Various grief courses
- Professional Life Coaching
- Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- EFT (emotional freedom therapy) Practitioner
- Indian Head Massage
- Reiki Healing Practitioner
- Yin Yoga Teacher
contact me for your free discovery session